Skip to content
I have experience working with the areas below.
- Struggling with anxiety and fear
- Feelings that seem out of control, or overwhelming. Or a lack of feeling, or experience of life.
- Thoughts that are maybe unpleasant, or invasive, and making life more difficult.
- Anger and frustration. Some have problems with explosive anger, others with trying to express how they feel in case they offend others
- Stress and burnout in relation to work, a sudden life crises, or maybe feeling overwhelmed by many different stressors all happening together.
- A sense of feeling you have less value than others
- Compulsive behaviours, a sense that a behaviour is difficult to control
- Somatic reactions or physical symptoms that possibly have a psychological cause
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues
- Questions over identity
- Past traumatic events, such as abuse or an assault, that are still affecting life today